ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE (PART-TIME ONLY), LPNS PREFERRED.
The Supervisor-In-Charge(SICs) is responsible for managing the medication administration program in accordance with state regulations. Direct Resident Assistants (RAs) and Med Techs and help coordinate services to residents under the direction of the Resident Care Coordinator.
- Observe, document & report to RCC any changes in residents' condition.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Communicate with RCC, resident's physician and family members or responsible party any illness, incident or injury.
- Respond to emergency call system promptly. Assist & orient residents at time of admission.
- Document & review medication administration. Ensure medications are being administered at appropriate times. Conduct controlled drug count at the beginning and end of each shift. Order resident's medications in a timely manner.
The SIC works as scheduled by his/her supervisor and may not leave the community until appropriate relief arrives. Vocal and written communication is required, as well as hearing for effective communication. The SIC must be able to move quickly & efficiently while meeting all safety rules and regulations related to the job. Stooping, bending, turning, stretching, and lifting are necessary for the job.
Familiarity with symptoms & behaviors of dementia & Alzheimer's is preferred.
High School diploma; Med Tech certification; CPR & First Aid certification is required. LPN is preferred.
HHHunt offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, great growth potential and an excellent work environment. Qualified candidates please apply online.
HHHunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please have your education history, prior work records, resume (if any) and references ready BEFORE you click the Apply Now button. You will need to complete the application within 60 minutes.